Fields marked with an * are required
The Calabogie Summer Market will be held every Saturday from June 1st to September 28th, 2019, at the Calabogie Community Centre under the roof of the ice rink, from 9 am to 1 pm. Set up starts at 8 am.
The market is open to local farmers, gardeners, artists, crafters, artisans, makers, bakers, service groups, community organizations and local business.
There is no fee to participate, however registration is required (see below).
Vendors must supply their own tables and displays but do not require market tents. Please clean up at the end of the day.
**On June 29th & August 17th the Market Will be moved to the beautiful Barnet Park & Cottage on Calabogie Lake. At this location there is limited indoor space but it is a beautiful location. Some vendors may require market tents depending on weather.
For further information: call Natalie at (613-899-3650) or Johnny at (343-998-8654) or e-mail us at email@example.com
Do you give Calabogie Summer Market permission to use your registration information and pictures/videos taken during market days for website and distribution to third party media sources? This allows The Summer Market to better promote your products and services offered.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Participants must adhere to the agreed upon Rules and Regulations of the Market. Submitting of the Vendor Application form and checking yes box below indicates acknowledgement of the Rules and Regulations.
2. The 2019 season will be every Saturday from 9:00am to 1:00pm from June 1st to Sept 28th. Setup is at 8:00am.
3. Standard booth size is 10ft by 10ft or 10ft by 20ft but we are able to accommodate for larger or different booth spaces if requested through contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or selecting other in the registration form.
4. Participants will ensure that their designated site is kept clean and returned to its previous state before leaving the Market each week.
5. vendors will attempt to provide 48 hour notice if they are planning not to attend a specific Market date. However if possible it would be greatly appreciated if vendors can provide more advance notice so we are able to fill their space or adjust booth placements for that date.
6. Acceptance of applications and booth locations are at the sole discretion of Calabogie Summer Market
7. Calabogie Summer market is not liable or responsible for any loss, theft, or damage to items, booth or equipment.
8. I hereby agree by checking the box below and submitting this form to comply with these rules and regulations and all other Federal, Provincial, and municipal regulations that may apply.
As a vendor at the Calabogie Summer Market, I hold free and harmless the Directors, Members, Employees, Agents, Market Manager, and volunteers, along with The Township of Greater Madawaska, from any and all actions, claims, liabilities, and/or assertions of liability which in any manner may arise or be alleged to arise from any and all activities connected directly or approximately with the Calabogie Summer Market, whether such action, claim, or liability resulted directly or indirectly from the negligent acts or omission of said Directors, Members, Employees, Agents, Market Manger, and volunteers or others connected with the Calabogie Summer Market. By checking off the yes box below and submitting this vendor form you agree to this waiver.